VERITAS JSB21 Utility & Jeans Sewing Machine
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The classic Toyota RS2000 series 21 stitch sewing machine has been re-born under German's Veritas brand!
Due to its robust design that has been inherited from Toyota RS2000, the machine stands securely at the workplace. The 21 stitch programs which include utility, overlock and decorative stitches, make sewing projects very easy.
Suitable from utility sewing to strong denim fabrics sewing.
Standard accessories include a jeans support as well as the denim needles that helps thick materials to be transported perfectly and create the clean work.
By it's modern technology, the JSB21 sews quietly and precisely.
Free arm sewing is available by removing the detachable accessory box.
The glare-free LED sewing light lights up the working area perfectly.
- 21 Stitch programs
- 4-Step-Buttonhole function
- Speed 800 Stitches / Min.
- High torque for stiff materials
- Zippers sewing
- Thread cutter on the shank
- Maximum Stitch length: 4 mm
- Maximum Stitch width zig zag: 5 mm
- CB-rotary hook system
- Glare-free LED sewing light
- Handy free arm
- Integrated, detachable accessory box
- Snap-on feet system
- A dust cover included
- Standard Accessories include: Darning plate, Seam Ripper, 4 Step Buttonhole Foot, Zipper Foot, Straight Stitch Foot, 3 x Bobbins, Denim Needles & Jeans Support, Quilting Guide
- 2 years manufacturer's warranty
RRP 199.90€ / £185.00