Gütermann Maraflex - Black 150m - Stretch Thread
Maraflex is the elastic sewing thread for household sewing machines.
It creates elastic seams using straight stitch easily – without an overlock or coverlock sewing machine. With a seam stretch of up to 80 %, this sewing thread is particularly flexible.
- Elastic sewing thread with particularly high stretch
- For flexible seams using straight stitch - up to 80 % seam stretch
- Elastic closing and backstitch seams
- Ideal for sewing round necklines and tight seams
- For sewing on cuffed fabrics
- Sewn as needle and a bobbin thread
- Light to medium-weight elastic fabrics and woven fabrics
100 % polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
150m / 165yds
Thickness: No. 120
Needle / Needle size: Jersey Needle, NM 70 – 80 / Stretch Needle, NM 70 – 80 / Super Stretch Needle, NM 70 – 80